Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CONSENT OF KHYALI SAHARAN :-

I accept myself as a brand ambassador for the International Organization for Animal Protection - OIPA in India and People for Animals ( PFA ) Haryana to protect Tiger, Peacock, Mongoose, cows, stray dogs etc..etc in the interest of public...........for awareness about animal rights and their welfare.

My childhood has always been with these animals and I internally feel proud if I put my efforts for their betterment and appeal you all to give respect to all these speechless four leg animal friends.

Every species has got their feelings, these lives are very important for human beings, when these animals are not harmful to human race then we should spread love around.

It is confirmed that we all will work together with mutual understandings to minimize the stress, pain, injury and sufferings to all living creatures and be a team to protect nature, wildlife and environment.
I accept that its our mutual understanding and joint effort for mother Earth. I am thankful to Shri Naresh Kadyan, Ashok Mittal, Mandheer Maan, Sardar Sukhdev Singh, Abhishek and Sukanya Kadyan to invite me to be a part for their animal rights and their welfare movement..

Khyali Saharan

+91- 9872595687,

+91- 9323617321










KHYALI SAHARAN WELCOME YOU ALL TO JOIN ANIMAL RIGHTS AND THEIR WELFARE MOVEMENT.....................SAY NO TO MONGOOSE PAINT HAIR BRUSHES.
http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/green/story_large/2009/09/27/mongoose_kadyan.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment